Friday, September 04, 2015

Louise Penny in NYC….last stop on her reading tour.

From Facebook:

Took a day in NYC to have meetings with the publisher - The Minotaur offices are in the Flatiron Building, one of the great Manhattan landmarks. Gives me chills every time I walk through the doors - and yesterday even more so - they'd put up this banner!!! Can you believe it? It was up all day yesterday. At the Flatiron. In New York!! Here's a photo with my wonderful publisher, Andy Martin. And there was a party too - to celebrate the tour and the incredible success of THE NATURE OF THE BEAST. So that everyone who worked on the book could be toasted and thanked. I actually started crying, I was so overcome with emotion. A great day. A great tour. Home, home today. Home to Michael. Home. Thank you for your company - you are a great traveling companion!