Thursday, June 09, 2005

More paintings...

I really enjoy having this record of our time in France.


"St. Tropez"..I love the campanile and tower.



"Mourillon Beach in Toulon"...there was a race on like this one day and I was struck by the single colour spinnaker sails...and there really was a black one!



"Le Pradet Library"...this is where we had the free internet this year thanks to the Mayor. We loved the mural on the wall and actually the boat was a real one mounted on. When I was doing my internet thing I looked out onto the most magnificent pines.



"Pines, Mimosas, Palms"...these wonderful pines again and of course the fabulous mimosas that welcome us in February.



"La Petanque"...I was inspired by all the murals on the walls in Le Pradet...this one didn't actually exist but I wanted to do something with pastis and petanque.