Sunday, January 17, 2016

So, this didn't work....but I have a new idea...


The idea was to have a butterfly roof shape,  the tram station roof shape,  and in black the Chase Bank facade on the left.  The sky and mountains are represented by the ovals to pick up on the oval shapes of the Chase Bank building.  It's just not going to have the effect I want and after passing the Chase Bank yesterday,  I realize I have to represent this wonderful building in its original white.

So,  I'm going to make a background of turquoise,  orange,  and purple (mid-century mod colours) ovals and then superimpose the Chase Bank facade in white.  I'll use a less elongated canvas.  I've already painted over this canvas (it was the rainbow that didn't work) so maybe it's jinxed.   Rather than paint over it I think I'll play around with what's there and see what happens.

 ps visitor's centre Tramway Gas Station



Butterfly roof



Chase Bank