Monday, July 26, 2021

Time's 100 Great Cities

 I always find articles like this quite interesting. I think I'll have to buy the magazine to find out why Winnipeg is listed. I had reached my maximum online articles so couldn't' read why. We've been to 19 of them....more than I would have thought since so much of our travel is back to the same old places. I would guess Linda and Cec have been to over 80. Will be interesting to know.

Ones we have visited:

Bangkok (well, just me), Bath, Cannes, Edinburgh, Design District (London), Houston, Island of Hawaii, Jasper (Alberta), Loire Valley (France), Los Angeles, Madrid, Napa Valley (California), New York City, Paris, Sante Fe (New Mexico),Seattle, Tuscany (Italy), Venice, Winnipeg (Manitoba).

https://time.com/collection/worlds-greatest-places-2021/