Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Yesterday

We had a great swim in the sunshine. I took this photo on the way out to the pool. I haven't seen this much snow on these particular mountains for quite a few years.



It was great getting back to Bill's but we sat inside. We still have theee lingering colds.


 We went to Peninsula Pasteries and got a demi baguette and a peach pastry.


The owner here is very French and tying up a special pie with a pink ribbon exactly like they do in France.


And then to Revivals so Jim could check out the books.

This is the first time I've seen old 45's. I guess someone donated their collection. They were asking between $1-$4 for them.



I rather liked this pink elephant. I seem to remember Richard having something similar among his many stuffed animals.


Jim with his "treasures"....it's rare that he doesn''t find something to buy.