Tuesday, December 30, 2003

I've made my first online sale! I was contacted by a fellow from Colorado who stumbled on my website and liked "Beach at Carqueiranne". This is even before my special new website that Richard is in the process of creating. He has a very cool design for it.

I thought it was interesting how the Colorado fellow ended up on my website so am posting his email to me:

Thanks Janice:
That sounds fine-I will send payment via Paypal this afternoon. I have really enjoyed your accounts of travels in France, etc. You obviously have a  splendid joie de vivre! In looking at some of your earlier postings, I discovered how I happened onto your site. I recently had a yen for a good espresso, and got on ebay to see what was available in stovetop espresso makers. Someone in Australia had an "Atomic" for sale, and I was intrigued by the design (though not by the price which started at US$225). I went to google and punched in "atomic espresso", and it linked into your citation, among others. Amazing tools, aren't they, these computers and coffee makers?

Best wishes for the New Year!

Regards,
David