Friday, January 27, 2017

The half way mark...

Three weeks down and three to go.   It's been fun meeting people for lunch.  On Wednesday,  Maureen and I did the usual Sylvia Happy Hour.  It was great that it was still light around 5pm and there was a wonderful sunset over the water.  Thursday,  Susan and I met at City Square.

I had to try the calamari lunch at the Greek place.  The calamari was tender but too small and too much batter so won't be doing it again.  It was a pretty good meal with an excellent Greek salad,  rice pilaf, roast potato and pita bread.



Today,  I met Linda and Donna and we went to Original Joe's at 10th and Broadway.  Donna and I hadn't been to an Original Joe's.  We all had the fish tacos that were quite tasty but very little fish.  We had a good time and Linda brought me the mix for Red Lobster's Cheddar Bay Biscuits....wow,  great gift!  It's available at Costco.

The light was very bad for photos except for the food!







My Red Lobster biscuit mix....brought in a Princess Cruise bag.  I think Linda must be up to over 50 cruises now.