Thursday, January 12, 2017

Choose your own adventure...

Richard loved these story books where you got to choose where the story went.    Since my daily trek takes me out of my usual haunts and activities,  I'm seeing it as an opportunity to do some things I wouldn't normally do.

 Judge Judy was on the TV yesterday....well,  that's a new experience!  Monday,  BBC World was on,  and Tuesday,  C-SPAN was on with coverage of the cabinet shuffle.  
There was also a clipboard with crosswords,  sudoku,  word search puzzles.  I tried some of the crossword and got nothing...now I know why I don't do crosswords.  

They have a Kin's Farm Market giving out free samples.  I like shopping there for fruit and vegetables.  There are lots of other shops,  food fair,  etc.  The City Square Shopping Centre is very attractive with lots of glass and light.   It's a combination of some heritage buildings and new.

Another wonderful sunny day!

City Square....this photo of the outside I snagged from the Internet.



This art installation looks interesting...will look forward to viewing it.



They have a Daniadown outlet and these fleecy throws are like what we have in Palm Springs.  We really enjoy the cosiness so I think I'll pick up a couple today.






From time to time I'll probably pick up dinner from the food fair.