Monday, November 21, 2016

Lulu's California Bistro

We took Erna and Marvin out to dinner tonight here to thank them for all they do for us.   While I was out shopping today,  Marvin came in and fixed our outdoor tap,  got our washing machine balanced,  and is going to fix that drawer we thought we had fixed (alas,  not).   We all just love this restaurant and our server was extraordinary.  Erna and Marvin have had him before but this is the first time we encountered him.  Some people are just perfect at this job and it makes dining out so much more of a pleasure.

P.S.  On the shopping front,  I got three tops at T J Max today and the other day I got three bottoms and one top at Steinmart.    I'm wearing the top I got at Steinmart in this photo.






Jim and I both started with this amazing Vichyssoise.



The decor is so absolutely cool!