Sunday, March 15, 2009

My petunias were appreciated....

I just got this message from Patty:

You cheeky devil, you. I'm sure you had a good laugh, because we
certainly did. You caught us completely by surprise. I actually had
to run out to see that no Smart Cars were injured in the process!

By the way, Terry was really impressed with the photoshopping job -
pretty seamless, and well done. He wants to know, who is John
Denniston, and how did he get our smart car anyway?

It's obvious to us you have way too much time on your hands!!

Thanks for the good laugh. It's a good way to start Spring Break week.

Stay out of trouble, if you can!

Bises,
Patty

BTW, John Denniston is my cousin who is now retired but was a newspaper photographer for the Edmonton Journal and the Vancouver Province. He posts a lot of great photos on his photoblog at:

http://www.dennistonphoto.com/

I sometimes repost his photos on my blog. Thanks again, John, for the help!