Saturday, January 22, 2022

From Mark Art Prosser

As a kid I always loved this sign...something so cool about seahorses.  

"Amazing act of Kindness. I had a new collector over to my art studio on Sunday looking at a few paintings. He saw this painting and really wanted it but I told him it was already reserved. She saw the sneak peak Dec 30th when it was 10% and loved it because her mother worked there for 11 years and had passed away. I usually will only reserve with a deposit but I could sense this painting really meant alot to her. So I said she could do a payment plan and the 1st one was actually due tomorrow. Well this collector paid the painting off in full FOR HER! What an absolute awesome act of kindness from one stranger to another. He wishes to remain anonymous and I'm still a bit shocked but it really proves me to me the that the universe is listening and when you do the right thing amazing things will happen. She picks it up tomorrow."