Sunday, November 16, 2003

I finally gave into pressure from friends to start selling my work. I figured I got such tremendous pleasure out of giving things to friends, why take a chance on spoiling that. However, I sold my first painting today and it is quite a charge as my friends have been telling me it would be!

I've been accepted into the Oak Bay Studio Tour which takes place Dec 6 & 7 from noon - 4:30. Brochures with addresses will be available at all the houses on the tour so drop by my house and get one if you're interested in seeing some of the studios. I went to the one in the Spring and thought it was quite fun and interesting.

I've got most of the thiings I'm going to sell priced and displayed and friends are welcome to have a pre Tour look and possibility to buy.



Olympic View, Victoria
11 x 14 acrylic on paper, 2002

SOLD to my very dear friend, Monique!