Thursday, July 27, 2017

Guess I was taking a break from blogging...

Well,  these warm summer days.  We've been going for evening walks around dusk these last few nights and enjoying the views and action and glad we're not hearing the buskers at our new home.  It is great to just pass by.  There was a wonderful smell of the ocean last night.  We don't get this as much in Vancouver these days so it becomes a real treat.

Monday we went to Ciao Bella and I took home half my Carbonara pasta and we had it with steak Tuesday.   I couldn't possibly eat more so that's a good deal with half price pasta and their special $20 bottle of wine that they offer Monday and Tuesday.

Pizza from Olympia last night and probably tonight.  Lawn bowling Bar-b-q tomorrow.  One day I'll start cooking again...

Well,  another reason I haven't posted is my photo upload is all weird.  I at least  figured out that I could mail them to myself,  then download them to downloads folder and post from there.  Now,  I can't even mail them but have to post them to Facebook,  then download, etc.  What a hassle!  I'll have to get this fixed.  Anyway,  a photo of the sunset last night from our balcony after our walk  to the beach.