Monday, May 09, 2016

You, too, can spread joy across the nation!

Carol was really pleased to get feedback on her blog and especially from a newly widowed aunt in Montreal who has had a bad fall and is now somewhat incapacitated.  It really gave the aunt a lift and I know she will be looking forward to Carol's daily posts just as I will be looking forward to them and also to Susan's posts.  Looking at their blogs is just about the first thing I do every morning.

Carol emailed "So already, your encouragement of my little effort is helping to spread joy across the nation!"

So,  one last appeal to my blog readers.  You should try this.   You will be amazed how gratifying it is and to know that you are giving pleasure to important people in your life.

Carol's blog:  mountdunbar.blogspot.ca

Susan's blog: passionforpaper-passionforpaper.blogspot.ca