Tuesday, May 03, 2016

My first blog post...

And of course,  Richard is the one who got me started on it all.   I was disappointed and frustrated by trying to do some writing and he said,  "Well,  there's a new way of writing...blogging".  The rest is history!

In my post,  I say this is the first painting I did in France.  It is actually the first painting I ever did other than a painting we worked through as an exercise in the Absolute Beginner Painting course I took.   So,  this painting is very special to me.  I had forgotten what my first blog post was so it makes the post and the painting even more special.

This blog has been a great way to keep in touch with friends locally and in various places in the world and it is a wonderful record to have.

I would love it if more of my friends blogged.   Susan,  you are really only the one and I love looking at her blog to the point if she doesn't post she gets a "Wot,  no art?"  message from me.  My guest blogger just may be starting her own blog....can't wait.

http://janicesextonart.blogspot.ca/2002/04/hello-everyone.html?spref=bl