Saturday, May 14, 2016

C-Lovers

We really have been missing the Denman location so went over to North Van today.  It really didn't take long and we enjoy going over to the North Shore and across the Lion's Gate Bridge.  We got our usual Ultimate Platter Dinner for 2 and mushy peas.   We felt the preparation was even better at this location.   The price is up to $26.95 but still a great deal especially when you consider the price of halibut.






And then over to West Van so Jim could go to his favourite thrift store (no joy today) and I popped into Fresh Street Market.  I got some chorizo that I have had difficulty getting.   I have made my Paella Even More Simplified recipe even more simplified and halved the ingredients so figuring I can do this for an everyday meal for us.  I seem to have quite a bit of saffron around.