Friday, June 26, 2015

First time in Second Beach Pool today….

I can't believe it's the end of June before I got in this pool…usually I get in there Victoria weekend when it opens even if it's raining!  Sooooo wonderful to be swimming outdoors in the sunshine.  Definitely the ocean tomorrow.

Jim was up at Columbia College today getting organized for his first class Monday.  He was really thrilled to speak a lot of Spanish today.  The HR person is from Argentina and another teacher there who is Greek teaches Spanish and  French.  I think it's going to be a fun experience for him.

 A thirsty crow having a drink…I'm surprised to see the water fountain running all the time.


 The fruit stand at Second Beach seems to be a feature now….bought some cherries.


Walking along the seawall home after my swim.





Yum!  Our family used to go camping up in Penticton for the first three weeks of July just at the beginning of cherry season.