Monday, March 24, 2014

This is irony for you….

In Vancouver we walk or take transit almost everywhere and of course we do use our car as well and we drive our car to the Hyndai dealership in Vancouver.  Well,  of course….we can't take the car on transit!  In Palm Springs we drive pretty much everywhere…it's a car culture.  Except….the Hyndai dealership is almost across the street from our condo complex so we could walk home and walk back very easily.  Funny that our we can walk from the car dealership here…about the only place we can walk!

But,  there are also some cool consignment and art shops around the dealership so we browsed instead of walking home.

 Jim asked me why I didn't paint something like this…maybe I will.


 This is a "bar" in the shape of a globe…quite cool.


 Love the chandelier.


 It hurt me to give up having a piano in where we live so maybe I'll paint one!



 We don't have a place for this but loved the golfing pattern.



 I like my real shutters and painting but this is very cool.



 We do have room for this fellow on our patio….


 The painting gives me an idea for a point of view for a Lion's Gate bridge painting.  Loved the chairs but no room and the aqua doesn't fit my primary colour scheme.






 Celtic harp….I suggested to Jim he could busk at English Bay with this.