Sunday, November 03, 2013

More decorating thoughts

Thanks to Fern and Mary who were brave enough to give me some input…now,  come on,  lots of you have a good sense of things.  What do you think?

I'm feeling really good about this new blue "Instinct".  It's going to look great with the carpet as there is some flecks of lighter colour along with the rich blue I love.  Hard to get a photo that captures that but this one isn't too bad except the colours look a bit purplish and that's not accurate but how the wall colour picks up the carpet is.


Back to thinking about purple for the master bedroom but will go for the lightest shade on the strip.  I think that will work quite nicely with the bed throw cushions and I have always wanted to do purple somewhere….even before I got old.

This is the "Silver Cloud" colour.



This is the purple…far right on the strip.
Dunn Edwards "Modest Violet"
http://www.myperfectcolor.com/en/color/95615_Dunn-Edwards-DE5945-Modest-Violet