Monday, June 03, 2013

A few photos of the apartment....

 We put this bistro set in front of the window since we had the space and were missing that particular close up view of the seawall and all the goings-on.  It's a great little area sit.

 Part of living room into the dining area.  We made some separation with bookcases and they make my little desk area more like a den for me.

 Other side of the living room,

 My desk area.

 Dining room and my art studio.

A friend sent this comment today about clouds so I will stop apologizing for all the photos of them and hopefully will take better photos as I learn to use my new camera.


"I love clouds too. I love the changing "landscape" of the sky. I have received my greatest inspirations from looking at the sky. (I know it sounds odd, but I have also received answers to complex problems that way--symbolically, of course.)"