Saturday, January 26, 2013

The poor long suffering husband

I thought some hot and sour soup might be a good idea and also to get out for some air.  I noticed this new restaurant called Chengdu Szechuan Bistro on the corner of Robson and Denman and I needed a few things at Safeway anyway.  Well,  the hot and sour was too hot for me with this cough but a had a very interesting taste.  Jim ate most of that then we had the ginger beef special....very good.  And we split a deep fried bananas and ice cream....that did me a world of good!

 Very nice decor and people and they have dim sum every day so I will finally get Jim out for dim sum.  And we noticed another Chinese restaurant going in in the same area.  We're very low on the ground for Chinese restaurants around here so good to see.

 Life can be very  tough when your wife has a raging cough...


 Yum!