Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Photos from New Year's Day

http://www.johndenniston.ca/blogwp4/

John has a very cool photo on his blog today taken at the Vesuvius Polar Bear Swim.   I guess it's that fancy camera he has.  I don't think I could get such a photo on my iphone but then,  he had to load it on his computer whereas my photos appear like magic.

John,  I think the new year is making you soft.  I think that photo could be described as a pretty picture and also the one previous to it.

I don't do Polar Bear swims although John photoshopped me doing one and my friends actually believed it was me!

A fairly new tradition for us is heading to Chinatown for hot and sour soup and Chinese food.  I even took a "John" photo yesterday :)



And now for some "Janice" photos....






I needed some side plates so thought these would be kind of neat and couldn't resist the sparklers.