Sunday, January 20, 2013

Dine out at The Gramercy Grill on Arbutus

We began the evening at Neil and Donna's with a lovely single malt and great appies then headed out to the Gramercy Grill.  Jim and I both began with the beef carpaccio,  then the seared duck for me and NY steak for Jim.  Donna started with the beet and goat cheese salad then the veal milanese.  Neil had the steak and Jim and Neil both had the flourless chocolate cake and Donna and I had the pecan pie....I passed up the lemon tarte for a change!  Washed down with See Ya Later Pinot Noir.  Excellent food and drink!

This was my duck...photo courtesy of the restaurant website.

I must get a decent camera...my iPhone overexposed both Jim and I in the photos so these are cropped ones of Neil and Donna.  A really fun place to dine and we had lots of great conversation and catching up.