Monday, November 21, 2011

Buddies Toys

I love our local toyshop "Buddies Toys" and always enjoy getting their Christmas flyer.


"Interactive World Globe. Touch the wireless pen to play games and explore amazing facts about the world in four languages." I would have loved this!


"No more time spent thinking up good charades." Gee, I thought THAT was part of the fun...


Sno-baller. "Makes perfect snowballs every time. Eliminates cold wet hands. No more soggy mittens!" Give me a break...you'd have to be a complete wimp to want to use this! One other item was a "Sno-Brick Maker"...ideal for all neighbourhood snow fort and igloo building endeavours." Now, that was something I could have used.


"Contains a whoopee cushion, magic ink, nail through finger, snappy chewing gum, pet poop, and squirt ring." Darn, I've already bought Don's present!