Monday, August 17, 2009

Twit twit twoo

I began using Twitter a while ago and don't yet see that I will post much or perhaps not anything since my first three posts. As I mentioned my blog kind of does it for me but it is fun following people and organizations and I've just begun this really. Linda suggested Larry King and The View since it's a heads up on who is appearing. I signed onto Charlie Rose for that reason and planning on suggesting to Cinecenta that they do this as well.

Amazingly Oak Bay Municipality and the Greater Victoria Public Library are tweeting with notices about things. Seems newsletters could be replaced. Richard was following Douglas Coupland and his tweetings have been interesting and I signed onto Margaret Atwood today. Alice Munro does not tweet...I could have guessed that!

All more fodder for my blog.