Tuesday, March 01, 2016

At Fisherman's Market today for lunch...




Jim's catfish fillet....he loves the cocktail sauce available!



My mahi mahi sliders.  Jim got most of the fries and he gobbled his rice pilaf before I had a chance to even get a taste.  And he got one of my sliders as well.  I did get a bite of the catfish.


We always enjoy dining here and recently there was a big feature in the Desert Sun on the company. It seems they get the best seafood possible and source it directly. They have a seafood counter as well as the restaurant.   I see their fresh halibut was $24 US a pound.  At Jensen's the other day,  previously frozen was $35 a pound.  I hope it's a bit less at home!


Well,  here's The Daily Catch website.  I see halibut is $30 CDN a pound and crab is still out of site at $32.50 for one.  I used to get these at Thrifty's on sale for around 10 bucks not long ago.