Monday, February 01, 2016

This morning in Palm Springs


-Eric Norland photos.

Well,  it wasn't much of a storm.  Saturday was sunny and warm.  Tthere was some rain and wind Sunday,  and now back to sunshine.  Yesterday,  I even managed to get a swim with a bit of sun before the rain came.  Soon to head out in the sunshine for my swim.  Jim might lie in the sunshine for a while.  He had a rough night but got on antibiotics and an inhaler yesterday.

I seem to be much better.   Maybe I'll finish my painting.  And will certainly read a lot of "All the Light You Cannot See"...a wonderful,  wonderful book that is the Friends of the Palm Springs Library Book Club choice this month.  I will look forward to the discussion.

-Eric Norland photo

Looking forward to see the fresh snow on the mountains!