Sunday, May 24, 2015

Update

I know people wonder when I don't post regularly to my blog so just to let you know that Erna had a mild heart attack Friday morning and is in St. Paul's.  She is doing well and hopes to be released Monday.  They were going to be flying home today but that is delayed.  They are staying at The Sylvia and there is no problem extending their stay there.

Jim is getting somewhat better but this cold/flu is still hanging on.  It's a busy week coming up for him as he has his SFU class Wednesday and he is presenting at the Open Text Summit Thursday.  I am very tired and may be coming down with what Jim has myself.  He started with a tickle throat and that's what I seem to be starting with.

On the bright side,  we had Marvin for dinner last night and he brought some lovely flowers.  It's nice to have something cheerful to look at….there isn't much joy in Mudville at the moment!

 Walking to the hospital along Comox Street we saw some lovely old houses and this VW Van from the 60's….just fit the neighbourhood somehow.


Marvin's flowers….thanks, Marvin!