Saturday, March 28, 2015

For Louise Penny fans

She posted this on Facebook today…glad she's getting a bit of a break from caregiving.

Ahhh - Lyon. Arrived 2 days ago and haven't stopped! Michael in London, with caregiver and I'm here at the crime fiction festival, Quai du Polar. What a beautiful city - and the trees are in bloom!! The festival is being held here - at the Palais du Commerce....not a bad office, don't you think? Have been eating myself stupid. But what a way to go. And meeting so many wonderful people including my French, Spanish, Quebec and even American publishers. Such an exciting life. Have an event today at 5pm, then two tomorrow, and heading home by Eurostar to London tomorrow night. One of the events tomorrow is in the Musee des Beaux Arts - where they've asked me to choose a masterpiece and talk about it, and art, and creativity as themes in my books. Not bad when the office is also a magnificent museum.