Friday, September 19, 2014

Scotch mist most of the day...

I guess it was somehow appropriate that we had a "scotch mist" while the Independence Vote was going on in Scotland.  Yesterday,  Elaine came down with me on the bus to Harbour Centre and I went to my class and she went shopping and found two super tops at Topshop.  After my class we went to the Water Street Cafe in Gastown and both had the Calamari Caesar with an Italian Pinot Grigio….wonderful lunch!   One customer was wearing a kilt and hoping for a Yes result.

Jim had a good game of golf  and just got home before we were heading out to The Sylvia for a glass of wine and the music…one of our favourite groups were playing.  Jim was tired so didn't join us but Elaine enjoyed our local and the music.



It was just wonderful to see Elaine and we had a great visit.  When I went into the guest bedroom I found a beautiful thank you card and our favourite treats!   Thank you so much,  dear friend.  You are very precious to us.