Friday, February 08, 2013

Lots of fun teasing Don


Now,  you have to put this in context.  I don't know anyone in the world (let alone us) who have more gourmet experiences than Don and Elaine.  But I knew I'd get Don with the spoonful of Trader Joe's peanut butter!  He better be nice not naughty or perhaps he won't get some jars this year....

From Elaine:

I have just read his email to you. He commented to me much earlier in the day about your blog and the tangerine tree – he was very, very envious and thought it cruel of you to tease us. I just howled when I saw your most recent Trader Joe purchases. I don’t think Don was impressed!!!! Looks as though you are having a wonderful time – I’m glad for you.
Take care.
Love,
Elaine

From Don:

Dear Janice,
You are starting to p..* me off with this f^ck*ng blog of yours. I would kill to be
able to pick tangerines fresh of the tree. Then you flaunt mango juice at me,
However, the final straw was posting a picture of a f^ck*ng big spoonful of
peanut butter. You are killing me here.
Cheers
Don

Today,  since there was some wind last night we didn't even have to pick the tangerines off the tree.  This is the windfall.