Thursday, September 02, 2010

The Dynamic Duo...Carole and Fern.


Arriving with boxes and gloves and ready to go!


We even came across some old Christmas crackers!









Fern and Carole arrived today with boxes and boxed up all my good china and glassware. I'm only keeping my mother's china set. It was a little hard to part with my wedding china and also my mother-in-law's china and some of my glassware but Carole is taking them to charity...a church or hospice. My mother's silver teapot set will go to a long term care facility where Carole's mom is. The staff like to serve them their afternoon tea with good china and they really enjoy it.

What a tremendous team they made and they shared a primary class for a number of years and I can certainly see what a success that would have been! I tried to wrap a few things but they soon got rewrapped their way and I was politely told to find something else to do!