Monday, December 28, 2009

Now family tradition

My cousin John and Carol usually try to join us for lunch a few days after Christmas while they are relaxing on Saltspring. A family joke now is party hats are mandatory so I saved him one from our Christmas celebration. John brought some crackers but lo and behold no hats! John, I found the hats folded up at the bottom of the box. I've put them away for next year.

Lots of fun as usual and we learned about how they sent photos over the wire in the dark ages. John was a professional photographer so we took advantage of getting him to take a photo of Jim and I. Best one so far this season, of course.





Carol and John.



Jim and I making a big bang.



I think Richard and Carol made the most noise.



John and his party hat.



Oscar making his rounds.



Oscar resting in the sun after all the visiting and excitement.