Monday, April 23, 2018

Sunday Carvery at The Diner last night.....




"As part of the Courier's Vancouver Special neighbourhood series, we visited The Diner in West Point Grey, where Stella Shurety and her family have been serving up British delights since 1959."

I didn't have my camera with me but I took these photos when we came home.  I could only eat half of my dinner so these are the leavings...make a great lunch tomorrow.


They have a banner saying "50th Anniversary".  Actually they are in their 54th year.  I mentioned we were celebrating our 50th Wedding Anniversary and at the end of the meal she presented me with this "candy" ring and made Jim hold my hand and promise to be with me for the next 50 years.





They have a big Robbie Burns celebration so if we're here we'll definitely go.  Jim will have to borrow his kilt back from John.