Monday, April 02, 2018

Easter brunch at C'est Bon

Chris and Susan treated us to brunch today and what amazing food...wow!  Susan got a great photo of Jim and I.


The photos I took weren't so great.  I will blame it on the light...:)

Jim,  Susan, and I  began with cold cucumber soup with crab....excellent.  Chris had the shrimp cocktail and it looked fabulou too.  And Champagne,  of course.



 Then we all had crepes of some sort...mine was spinach and lobster.  Too busy talking to take photos.
 For dessert I had the macadamia nut pie with gelato.  I can never resist anything with nuts.  Jim had two scoops of gelato.  He can never resist ice cream.



And to top it off,  when they let us off,  we saw the Easter Bunny!


Thanks Susan and Chris for a super afternoont  It was great fun and the food was fabulous.  And it was great to be chauffeured...thanks,  Susan.