Friday, January 12, 2018

A wonderful new resource!

Jim has access to all the programs on Kanopy with his UBC library privileges.  We found our HDMI cable and have an easy way to hook up the computer to the TV so get it all on the big screen.   Last night we finished watching a four part 2009 BBC adaptation of Emma.   It was very good and we realized how much we had forgotten.  Well,  it has been a long time since we read it although I am in the process of re-reading Jane Austen again.

There is loads of stuff on architecture especially modern architecture so I look forward to seeing those programs when we're in the heart of my beloved mid-Century architecture.  I think we'll watch the Frank Gehry tonight.  I just love his stuff.   I wish I had seen more but I did see the wonderful Walt Disney Concert Hall in LA.  Actually,  we both saw it.  I guess Jim was taking a day off from research.  They offered quite an amazing tour of the inside as well...very impressive.


https://www.kanopystreaming.com