Thursday, November 09, 2017

This and that....


I was thrilled to find this Boler Trailer Christmas tree ornament at Michel's the other day.



It will go on the Christmas tree but in the meantime it has found a place beside my Paris treasures and San Francisco houses.


We have been absolutely enthralled with these lectures.  Vol I is a series of 12 half hour lectures and the prof is amazing.  We know quite a bit about this stuff but we learned so much more.  There is a Vol II which I am picking up today at Rancho Mirage.  Jim has put his back out so it will be good to have this to view.


Von's has wonderful roses and my favourite time of a cut rose's life is when the flowers aren't fully open.  These are opening very slowly...perfect.  And the colour matches our wonderful painting of Cassis.