Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Some how this didn't get posted this morning....

There was also an exhibit of women working in glass at the Art Museum.  I liked the works very much but do wonder about "all women" shows.  A recent women's jazz festival in PS didn't do so well.  I had to laugh at McCall Smith in Corduroy Mansions which I am currently reading.  There is a dog who lost his job as a sniffer dog at the airport because of affirmative action.  The powers that be decided the sniffer dogs had to be equally male and female.








The new hotels being built across from the Museum seem to be taking shape.


Yesterday Jim brought these treats from this wonderful French bakery here...a pain au chocolat and a cheese baguette.


More finds at Steinmart....these seemed rather mid Century modern.  Jim says the pants look like I've been using them as painting clothes.


I do love the sparkles on the bottom of these cropped pants.