Friday, September 15, 2017

Thank you, old Bean! I needed this today. From Linda's blog.

Whenever you are having a sad day, humour always makes things better.  I hope this makes everyone smile.

1.  My goal for 2017 was to lose just 10 pounds … only 15 to go ....

2.  Ate salad for dinner…Mostly croutons & tomatoes ... Really just  one big, round crouton covered with tomato sauce ... And cheese... FINE, it was a pizza... I ate a pizza.
 
3.  How to  prepare Tofu:
       1.  Throw it in the trash.
       2.  Grill some Meat.

4.  I just did a week's worth of cardio after walking into a spider web.

5.  I don't mean to brag but … I finished my 14-day diet food in 3 hours and 20 minutes.
      
6.  A recent study has found women who carry a little extra weight live longer than men who  mention it.
 
7.  Kids today don't know how easy they have it ... when I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.
                   
8.  Senility has been a smooth transition for me.
       
9.  Remember back when we were kids and every time it was below zero out they closed  school?  Me neither.
                   
10.  I may not be that funny or athletic or good looking or smart or talented … I forgot where I was going with this.
 
11.  I love being over 69 … I learn something new every day … and forget 5 others.
                    
12.  A thief broke into my house last night … He started searching for money … so I woke up and searched with him.
      
13.  My dentist told me I need a Crown … I said, “You bet, pour mine over rocks”.
                    
14.  I think I'll just put an "Out of Order" sticker on my forehead and call it a day.
      
"Just remember, once you're over the hill you begin to pick up speed."