Sunday, July 23, 2017

Same old, same old and fabulous new!

We saw Richard and Grace tonight and Richard fixed up my computer problems (same old, same old, poor guy...thanks so much!) and we went to this wonderful Japanese Bar-b-q restaurant which is really close to us just on Denman.  They love this place and I had an eye out for it myself but so great to go with them because the menu is huge and they ordered.  We absolutely loved everything and this will be a spot to go to for us for sure.  Wow...thanks,  it was a wonderful evening.

We love The Sylvia and the Cactus Club but one thing I really loved about this place (in addition to all the fabulous food) was there was a real mix of ages.  The Sylvia tends to be more our age and the Cactus Club tends to be the young crowd.  Well,  we're not complaining.  We know we can always get into The Sylvia because it isn't so popular and the Cactus Club is pretty amazing for food and in the off season we get in there with no problem either.  We are situated in a wonderful area.

Ah well,  some weird thing.  Photos don't seem to be uploading.

  This is the restaurant.

http://www.zakkushi.com

I can at least mail myself a photo and then download it.  Richard will sort it out I'm sure.



 Pondering the menu...


We had so many things I probably forget half of them but I do love the presentation on these little skewers so you can lots of different things like chicken hearts,  chicken livers,  beef,  pork,  smelt, chicken, something like a tourtiere, some nice salad...and more.


Grace "won" these two packets of Pocky.  Kind of a nice idea to have a raffle.  I think you could win something substantial.


These two not my photos.


Richard brought us these very cool sunglasses from his company.  We're 100% in terms of free sunglasses with the Celebration of Light,  Car to Go,  etc.   and now these which are very special.  Thanks, kid!