Friday, July 07, 2017

My 70th Birthday today

With Jim being so sick,  we've revised birthday celebrations but we'll probably get out to do something today but it won't be Le Crocodile.

Jim got me a Canon PowerShot Elph 180...exactly what I wanted for a camera.   It is small and very light and I had one before.  My big camera is just too big to carry around and our iPhones seem to be problematical for photos in various ways.  I think this will work out very well.

And of course Elaine sent me a wonderful stash of goodies....thank you so much,  dear friend.  I miss you!


Yum, yum yum!



She bought this great beach bag in Alicante,  Spain,  on her cruise.  I think I will use it for swimming in the pool as well since my old Harrods bag is getting pretty ratty.


The French Cat book is just wonderful and I love the "I'm dreaming of Paris" eye mask!