Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Decommissioned my Harrods bag today....

I am so thrilled with my new beach bag that Elaine gave me!  It means a lot since it was given to me by a dear friend who bought it in Alicante,  Spain on her cruise and I just love the naive style cat with an interesting look.  Sly?   Come hither?  I know something you don't know?  It's large enough that I see it while I'm swimming in the pool.  Also,  I can put the bag down and still hold the handle.  It's perfect in every way!   And I got a compliment on it the first time I used it from someone in the elevator.

Here with my Paris cushion that Elaine gave me another year for my birthday and what gives me pleasure everyday.


My old bag which held great memories of London.  I cut out the Harrods logo and will keep that as a souvenir.  It was getting pretty ratty.