Wednesday, June 28, 2017

A very short trip to Saskatoon

First the good news:

We gots lots accomplished. a nice group, excellent meetings, and our talks were well-attended and went over very well, with a good followup session and lots of free food and drink, 

And the bad news:

...but I am not well-enough to be enjoying any of this. So I have decided to check out from the hotel and catch the 1:30 non-stop to Vancouver today--same numbers and same arrival time--2:32 Vancouver main terminals.
I seem to be losing my voice and have chest congestion, so a no brainer  Also--no pow-wow--that was a mistake. It happens in July, not June.

It's a really bad break for Jim as he just recently got over a bad virus that had him coughing for weeks.  Neither one of us could believe he woke up with a sore throat Sunday morning.  We figured it must have been dust or something.   On the positive side,  neither one of us has had any cold or flu for over a year.  I hope I don't get this!