Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Home Sweet Home

Arrived back safely and we had a very nice flight.  It was nice to stretch out in Plus and get served first.  It was also really great to have a good view.   I must remember to book the A,B,C side coming back as we had a wonderful view of the San Juans,  the Victoria ferry coming in,  and the Gulf Islands....and my freighters....I counted 12 of them but I'm sure there are more.   It actually seems quite warm and it wasn't raining so that was a bonus.  It's always a pleasure to drive in from the airport and it was "snowing"  cherry blossoms all the way in!

Thanks Marvin for driving us to the airport.  We're going to miss you guys!  Erna,  our morning swims just won't be the same.

All unpacked and will head out to Safeway to pick up a few things for tomorrow morning.  I think it will be a night splitting a fish and chips and having a Red Truck Ale while listening to the music.

From our balcony.