Saturday, March 18, 2017

Scoring at the Canyon Sands yard sale

We don't like to do much before we have our morning coffee but it is just out the front door so Jim stumbled out first and when I caught up with him he was wearing a new sweater and had a bag of stuff!  I found something too.   It was a small yard sale this year but the year we got the most.

An old Swiss Army type knife for a dollar  close to the original we still have from our first trip to Europe in 1972 except that it even has two saws.



These aren't from the yard sale but needed to show how great they look.



These are collectables ($5 each)....houses from "Postcard Row" in San Francisco.  I thought they would be perfect additions to my Christmas village but I think I'll leave them on this table all year round.   Memories of SF and Paris....what a combination!




Jim has a lot of sweaters but not ones in baby blue and yellow...$4 each.




Pencil sharpener for a dollar.   The one Jim bought at the Dollar Store isn't working very well.



12 Galloways for a dollar....you can't beat those prices!