Monday, February 27, 2017

West Elm House Tour

We have done various things for Modernism Week but this year I decided to do a free event only since plans were rather uncertain.  Brian and Susan joined us and we all really enjoyed seeing this Alexander home in the Compadres neighbourhood that West Elm had done the interior design.





I love these mini palm trees/










Along with the putting green,  they have a bocce court as well.  Now,  all we need is a pastis.






They have two outdoor showers and even a bathtub outside.











This cool door is from a neighbouring house.




And then Richard cooked these USAD Prime strip loin steaks from Jensen's.  I also bought a baguette there and a Herb de Provence roast chicken....both excellent.  I will buy my little chickens from there from now on.



Not cheap as you can see but very yummy!  I had them cut two in half because they were very thick.