Friday, February 03, 2017

Snow!

After dreaming about an earthquake (quite a shake)  and how the B.C. Ferries were required to dock at the Laguna Vista....waking up this morning to quite a bit of snow and still coming.  I wrote my previous post last night when I was still hopeful the snow would come later in the afternoon. Jim is going to drive so at least there will be two of us if we get into problems and I'll have someone to hang onto while walking to the Cancer Agency.  If I was on my own I would just park there.

I will be able to try out my boots that I've never worn.  Jim bought these boots over 5 years ago when we first got our pied-à-terre in Vancouver.   The idea was to be able to do long walks in the heavy rain.  Jim has used his but this will be the first time I've used mine.

I think once we get out the underground parking ramp we'll be fine.  We do have snow tires on the car from when we drove to Palm Springs.