Tuesday, February 07, 2017

No snow overnight but very icy today

My treatment isn't until 11:45 so things should be fine for driving. I  parked in the Cancer Agency yesterday and will do that until all this mess clears up.   Although sidewalks are clear,  there is that nasty bit as you step off the road to cross the street.

I'm taking a page out of Linda's book and bought these at the Dollar Store!


It is beautiful!



As long as you don't have to walk in it.  The manager of this condo has been out constantly shovelling but I guess he couldn't face it just yet.  I don't see him spreading salt around so this ice will be hard to shovel.  Our managers are always spreading salt.  It makes a difference for sure.


With the sunshine quite bright now,  the snow on my sunflowers should soon melt.




Victoria seems to have got hit with snow this time.  Photos Susan B. posted on FB.  Only on the West Coast will you get cherry blossoms covered in snow!