Saturday, January 21, 2017

Jack Knox is always good for a laugh

I enjoyed today's column in the Times-Colonist.  

http://www.timescolonist.com/news/local/jack-knox-life-in-the-time-of-trump-so-far-so-good-1.8238261

Jack Knox was always one of the best things about the TC.   And I get a free copy of his book,  "Hard Knox" because Grace edited it.  Richard forgot to bring it when he came for dinner the other night but I'm really looking forward to reading his old columns.   I know I've missed quite a few when we were travelling even though Elaine sent me TC clippings  (before Internet access was everywhere) and always included Jack Knox's columns.

What is really cool is that Jack gave a really nice tribute in the book to Grace as his editor.  Usually,  she doesn't even get an acknowledgemet for her editing work.