Saturday, January 14, 2017

Another first...and then an old favourite.

I went over to Vancouver City Hall yesterday...it's just across from the City Square Shopping Centre.  It is really quite a wonderful modernist building.  I was a little disappointed in the lobby.  I think the information kiosk is probably an addition.  I didn't go up the elevator but reading about the architecture of the building today apparently it has some great art deco stuff.  I'll do that next week.



Today,  we caught the last of the fading sun and went for a late lunch at the Cactus Club.   We split a lettuce wrap...yum, yum, yum...





Jim wearing the fisherman's sweater he bought in Killybegs,  County Donegal, Ireland.  He hasn't worn this much since we've been wintering in Palm Springs these last few years.